A space for creative, cultural, and educational communication with modern artChildren’s Museum
Tuesday - Sunday (Closed on Monday) 10:00 ~ 18:00 ※ Closed: Jan. 1, Monday
|Temporary exhibition & Public exhibition||
|Free Admission||General public||
||※ TEL: +82-2-2188-6000
※ ID or valid document must be presented at the admission booth.
To help children to comprehend the openness and diversity of modern art, allowing them to have a bigger world
To foster children to accept differences in others and understand and care about them
To lead children to recognize diversity and discover themselves within that diversity
To encourage children to express themselves in creative ways and help them build their own worldview
To cultivate children who create new global values rooted in Korean values
To guide children to translate their everyday experience into artistic languages, bringing them to have new expectations and new perspectives
- We talk softly and don't make loud voice.
- We don't carry foods or beverages.
- We don’t use flashlights
- We don’t touch artworks.
- There is no right or wrong in modern art.
- Try to appreciate artworks on your own prior to read descriptions or explanation.
- Pay extra attention to artworks at the time.
- Use your imagination to communicate with artworks.
Getting HereAddress: 313 Gwangmyeong-ro (Makgye-dong), Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do 13829 TEL: +82-2-2188-6000 (ARS)