City, history and contemporary artsMMCA Seoul
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday 10:00 ~ 18:00
Wednesday, Saturday 10:00 ~ 21:00 (Late opening 18:00~21:00) ※ Closed: Jan. 1, Lunar New Year’s day, and Chuseok
|All-in-One Ticket (Special exhibition)||
- KRW 4,000
- Wednesday and Saturday late opening (18:00-21:00) is free of charge.
- Last Wednesday of every month is the Culture Day and you can get a free ticket.
|Free Admission||General public||
||※ ID or valid document must be presented at the admission booth.|
Showing the identity of the MMCA Seoul shop and selling the merchandise related to MI, exhibition, education (Art Zone with Hyundai Motor Company).
- Location : The first floor next to lobby
- TEL: +82-2-3701-9870~1
ART ZONE and ART BOOK are sponsored by Hyundai Motor Company.
MMCA art book shop offers not only the publications of MMCA, including various exhibition catalogues but also a wide selection of art books.
- Location: The first floor next to lobby
- TEL: +82-2-3701-9872
Tea House OSULLOC is
an establishment which primarily serves teas and other refreshments,
giving a wide view of Museum garden and Samcheong-dong street.
- TEL: +82-2-739-9293
TERAROSA COFFEE offers guests cozy and relaxed ambience.
Besides house beverages and bakeries,
the store serves espresso and drip coffee from different countries.
- Location: Next to the lobby, 1F, Exhibition building
- TEL: +82-33-648-2760
DOORE is a Korean restaurant of Korean tasty and tradition,
offering from snacks and one-dish meals to full course meals.
- Location: 1F, Lecture Hall
- TEL: +82-2-732-2919
Multi-project Hall located at the underground level of the Exhibition building is a space for a variety of cultural & art events, such as interdisciplinary art, exhibition, performance, and learning. This unique venue enables artists to present their convergent modern art expressions.
MMCA Film and Video located at the underground level of the Exhibition building is reserved for art films, experimental films, and international film premieres.
- Key assets
- - Capacity: 122 seats (including 2 seats reserved for persons with disabilities)
- - Projector: 3D HD-equivalent DLP projector with 2K quality
- - Screen: 1.85:1 ratio silver screen
- - Audio: DOLBY, DTS 5.1 channel
Getting HereAddress: MMCA Seoul, 30 Samcheong-ro (Sogyeok-dong), Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03062