1) All personal information maintained by the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea will be collected and possessed pursuant to relevant regulations or to consent from the information owners. The MMCA shall handle personal information as follows.
Department of Development
Department of Development Title of personal information files table
|Title of personal information files
||Sign-in ID, password, name, date of birth, postal address, contact information (number), cell phone number, e-mail
|Basis for information preservation
||An agreement on the use of services
|Period of preservation
||2 years(expires along with the cease of the membership))
Disclosure of registration matters of personal information from MMCA file Safety Administration Privacy comprehensive support portal (www.privacy.go.kr) → individual complaint information → required inspection of personal information → personal information list browser menu
2) The information collected and saved automatically
- The following information will be collected and saved automatically to analyzing statistics for improvement and supplement of the Home Page and to communicate between users and the website.
- Domain name of your internet server and addresses of websites that you pass through and visiting time, etc.
- The user's browser type and OS
3) Retaining personal information stipulated in the relevant laws MMCA possesses all personal information within the period for retaining personal information stipulated in the relevant laws if necessary and shall not use it for any other purpose.
4) Questionnaire for Personal Information Files
Possessing Team table
||Name of Personal Information File
|Department of Development
||MMCA,313 Gwangmyeong-ro,Gwacheon-si,Gyeonggi-do, 13829, Korea
|Department of Education & Residency Program
||Residency Website Membership
|Office of Administration
||Image data processing equipment
MMCA efforts to prevent the infringement based on the relevant laws and regulations of personal information. However, please note that there could be some exposure partially on the basis of the relevant laws and regulations.
A subject of information may request inspection, correction, deletion, and suspension of personal information according to the Personal Information Protection Act Article 35 (Inspection of Personal Information), Article 36 (Correction or Deletion of Personal Information), and Article 37 (Suspension, etc. from Managing Personal Information).
Inspection, Correction, Deletion, and Suspension of Personal information table
| Access place
||MMCA Department of Development
|Process to request access
||Request in person to department of personal information or "Privacy Information Protection Portal" (www.privacy.go.kr)
Complaint of personal information →Request for inspection of personal information and etc. (public I-Pin real name authentication)
- 1) Request for Reading of Personal Information Files
Members have the right to access to their own information pursuant to according to the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant regulations as following.
Request: Requesting Person (Information Subject) / Request by Form / Head of Possessing Agency / Decision to be Sent within 5 days / Within 10 days after Request / Access
- Access may be restricted at any event of the followings pursuant to Article 35 (4) of the Act.
- (1) Where an inspection is prohibited or restricted by Acts
- (2) Where it is apprehended that any third person's life and body may be harmed or any third person's property and other interests may be unduly infringed on
- (3) Where a public institution causes any inconvenience while carrying out any of the following affairs
- (a) Affairs concerning the imposition, collection or refund of taxes
- (b) Affairs concerning grade evaluation or the selection of newly enrolled students at schools of each level under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act and the Higher Education Act, lifelong education centers under the Lifelong Education Act, and other higher education institutions established under other Acts
- (c) Affairs concerning tests of academic ability, functions and employment, and qualification evaluation
- (d) Affairs concerning an assessment or decision in progress in connection with the calculation, etc. of compensation or benefits
- (e) Affairs concerning an audit and an investigation in progress under other Acts.
- 2) Request correction, deletion, and treatment cessation of personal information
Members who have the right to access to their own information can request correction, deletion, or treatment cessation to the manager of personal information. However if the personal information is specified in the collection target in other laws and regulations, you will not be able to request the deletion. The process is as follows.
Request: Requesting Person (Information Subject) / Request by Form / Head of Possessing Agency / Decision to be Sent within 10days
Any person, who is damaged to their rights or interests damaged by treatment such as disclosure of personal information or the collection, use, offer, commission of personal information without the consent of the information subject, or not in accordance with the law while using the web site is able to report in the following way.
Submission of Appeal/submitting via the website or visiting in person/corresponding organization
- Investment infringement fact/Check infringement, Visiting and research infringement organization/register book
- Processing/ Provisional Remedy/Remedy report
- Announcement of result/report to claimant and Minister of Security and Public Administration/ result letter of notification
In the event of an infringement of an information subject's personal information, a complaint may be submitted to the Personal Information Infringement Report Center of the Korea Internet Security Agency (KISA) of Minister of Security and Public Administration (http://www.kisa.or.kr, Tel : 118) according to Personal Information Protection Act Article 62 (Reporting, etc. Facts of Infringements).
MMCA maintains administrative and technical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you submitted.
- 1) Codification of Password Passwords are codified in cipher so that the providers might be only people who can manage their own personal information for themselves.
- 2) Measures taken against hacking etc. MMCA tries to protect personal information from hackers or computer viruses. The latest vaccine program is used so as not to damage or leakage materials and personal information, and it can secure transmission of personal information on the network through encrypted communication. Proper measures shall be taken to protect the personal information processing system from intrusion by unauthorized parties, using an intruder detection system.
- 3) Education and minimum of employees responsible for handling personal information MMCA restricts access to personal information to the employees working as the staffs who need to know that information regularly renewed in order to process it and shall attend mandatory educational sessions on the relevant regulations.