Children and family-oriented and nature-inspired art museumMMCA Gwacheon
Tuesday – Sunday 10:00 ~ 18:00 ※ Closed: Jan. 1 & every Monday
AdmissionChildren’s Museum Education
|Temporary exhibition & Public exhibition||
|Free Admission||General Admission||
||※ TEL: +82-2-2188-6000
※ID or valid document must be presented at the admission booth.
MMCA exhibition catalogues, art prints and museum-inspired handcrafts, fabrics and merchandise
- Location: On the right of the main entrance, 1F
- TEL: +82-2-3678-9870
- RENEWAL : 2022.03.07.(MON)~2022.04.07.(THU)
Coffee, tea, beverage, pasta, and pizza
- Location: Behind of “The More, The Better”
- TEL: +82-2-504-3931
A botanical garden composed of plants native to the area, the Circular Garden offers relaxation and allows visitors to experience nature’s lifecycle.
- Location: 2F Rooftop Lounge
- TEL: +82-2-2188-6000
A nursing room is available for visitors with infants.
- Location: Next to the women’s restroom / inside the Children’s Museum, 1F
Getting HereAddress: 313 Gwangmyeong-ro (Makgye-dong), Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do 13829 TEL: +82-2-2188-6000 (ARS)