MMCA SPECIAL members are eligible to access to an exclusive membership lounge.
The MMCA Membership Lounge located at 3rd floor, Lecture Hall, MMCA Seoul offers visitors cozy ambience and stunning views of the museum premises.
Cardholders enjoy complimentary exhibition catalogues, internet access, and refreshments such as beverages.
Lounge use guide
MMCA SPECIAL members (plus 1 individual)
10:00 - 18:00, Monday – Sunday
Coffee and beverages
Exhibition catalogues and art books
PC and internet surfing
3F, Lecture Hall, MMCA Seoul
- From 1F: Take an elevator nearby the food court at the Lecture Hall building.
- From the underground garage: Park your car in B2 garage (Lot number: 03, 04, 05, 12, or 13) or B3 garage (Lot number: 01, 02, or 03), and take an elevator at the Lecture Hall building.
※ There is no way between B1 garage and the membership lounge.
Your membership card must be presented at the reception.
- Service hours may vary depending on circumstances.
- The membership card is non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The total count of your access to the lounge may be limited.
※ Using the membership lounge for private purpose (such as a group meeting venue) is not allowable.
※ Membership benefits are subject to change at the discretion of MMCA.
※ For a group purchasing or bulk membership buy (gift card), contact PR & Customer Service Department (email@example.com │ +82-2-3701-9679)